Final Cut Pro X用にコンバートするアプリケーションだそうです。
Choose from three simple methods to translate Final Cut Pro 7 XML to Final Cut Pro X XML:
• Run 7toX and use the Open dialog to locate your exported XML file
• Drag-and-drop the XML file onto the 7toX application icon
• Right-click on the XML file in the Finder and choose Open With > 7toX
7toX displays a progress bar during translation and, when completed, runs Final Cut Pro X to add the new Event to the Event Library. The Event contains clips for each media file and Compound Clips for each sequence.
7toX supports both Final Cut Pro X and the Final Cut Pro X Trial.
7toX produces the highest fidelity translation of your Final Cut Pro 7 Project, including the following conversions:
• Bins become Keyword Collections, complete with original Log Notes and comments
• Sequences become Compound Clips and are tagged with an “FCP7 Sequences” keyword to make them easy to find
• Multicam Clips are fully supported
• Original track structures are represented by Roles
• PICT files are automatically converted to TIFF files
• 31 transitions are translated to matching transitions
• 72 video FxPlug and FxScript filters are translated to matching video filters
• 32 audio filters are translated to matching audio filters
• Layered Photoshop files are accurately translated to Layered Photoshop files in Final Cut Pro X
• Motion Tab settings (Scale, Rotation, Center, Anchor Point, Crop, Distort and Opacity) are translated to Transform settings (Scale, Rotation, Position, Anchor, Crop, and Distort)
• Composite Modes are translated to matching Compositing settings
• Constant speed changes are translated
7toX adds red to-do markers to items that have been changed or substituted during translation. You can easily view these markers in the Timeline Index in Final Cut Pro X, and quickly jump to a specific marker to review any change in context in the timeline.
|7toX for Final Cut Pro (Version 1.0)|